Our Centre prides itself on operating with a high level of integrity to deliver an exceptional customer experience. We believe this ethos sets us apart from our competition and promotes an inspiring and challenging workplace. Therefore, we look for candidates with the same sense of passion and enthusiasm needed to drive our business forward.
Any vacancies will be listed below. However, if we are not currently hiring and you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV and a covering letter to our address, which you can find in the footer of each page or on the About Us page.
A rare and very exciting opportunity has opened for a highly professional and experienced Centre Principal, with a proven track record in retail motor sales a prerequisite with an understanding of aftersales. Porsche Centre Dublin is the only Porsche Centre in southern Ireland. We provide an outstanding working environment and exciting career opportunities. With a strategic approach, the successful Centre Principal’s focus will be wide-ranging and will include:
· Running all aspects of the Centre including New and Used car sales, associated products, parts, labour and aftersales care.
· Delivering outstanding levels of customer service.
· Recruiting, developing & retaining talented team members.
· Controlling cash flow, stocks and asset management, and monitoring financial performance on a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
· Implementation of brand strategies, policies, procedures, and looking at future, forward-thinking approaches to developing the business further.
What does it take to make it and progress at this Porsche Centre?
· Driven to succeed in a fast-paced, target-orientated business environment, putting customers and team members first, in everything that you do.
· Self-awareness, constantly driving to improve one’s self and others performance, challenging and supporting others around them to achieve.
· Proactivity, striving to push and develop your business and your team to exceed against customer and brand expectations.
· Ability to implement and always follow robust business processes and practices.
· Visionary - create an environment where teams feel valued and engaged to the best of their ability, consistently motivating, energising and driving up performance levels.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will have the opportunity to earn an industry-leading remuneration package which includes:
· A high earning potential with competitive basic and bonus.
· Executive benefits package including a relocation package if required.
· Generous Annual leave allowance.
· Career development opportunities.
· State of the art flagship dealership.
*Data determined in accordance with the measurement method required by law. Since 01 September 2018 all new cars are approved in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP). You can find more information on WLTP at
. From 01 January 2019, all fuel consumption figures are shown as determined in accordance with WLTP. CO₂ figures will be shown as NEDC-equivalent values, as CO₂ based taxation will continue to be based on an NEDC value (derived from WLTP) until 06 April 2020. For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car.
**Important information about the all-electric Porsche models can be found here.